Ladies Night PM
Learn about Our Ladies Night package is designed for friends, family, co-workers, and more to enjoy 3 hours of their time here at Urban Retreat.
Hello and thank you for your interest in our Ladies Night package. This informational page will answer most of the questions you might have about this popular group event at Urban Retreat.
Our Ladies Night package is designed for friends, family, co-workers, or anyone, to enjoy 3 hours of time here at Urban Retreat. The first 45 minutes is spent getting checked in, paying for the package, changing into cozy robes, and enjoying a bite to eat and a cocktail or other beverage. Please don’t be late as you will miss out on this very fun part of the package!
Noise level will need to be kept as quiet as possible until the last of our late afternoon clients have left. Treatments will then start with every guest beginning a treatment at the same time. At the end of the 2nd treatment, the guests will be taken to the front waiting area and the package will conclude.
The treatment choices consist of:
- 1 hour Urban Massage or a 1 Hour Facial or Urban Glow (a hydrating body treatment)
- 1 hour Pedicure or a 45 minute Full Body Scrub, or Express Facial , or a Gel Manicure
Each guest needs to pick one from each category. Some substitutions can be made but need to be discussed with Urban Retreat’s Ladies Night Coordinator in advance.
The appetizers usually consist of meat and cheese, crackers, veggies, dip, fruit, etc unless special arrangements for other food is requested. You may bring any additional food and dessert that you would like, but keep in mind the food is put away at the start of the 2nd treatment. Our drink choices include appletinis, cosmopolitans, and sex on the beach. These are served martini style, and each guest is allowed 1 small shaker during the first half of the evening. We do not serve any drinks after the 2nd treatment. Guests may bring their own wine as long as they drink in moderation. Urban Retreat reserves the right to ask clients to stop drinking if we feel it is necessary.
The price for this package is $125 per person. This price does not include tips for the practitioners. Tips may be added to a credit card, check or paid in cash. The industry standard for tipping is like a restaurant, between 15-20%.
All reservations for Ladies Nights need to made through Danica by calling 530-247-1502. In order to reserve the time at the spa, we will need to have the following items:
Coordinator: 1 person who will be the contact person for the group.
- Date and arrival time: The latest arrival time Saturday through Wednesday is 3:00pm. Thursday and Friday the latest arrival time is 6:00pm
- A credit card to reserve the reservation. This card will not be charged unless the event is cancelled with less than 7 days notice. A 24 hour cancellation notice is required to cancel one guest. A 50% no-show penalty will be applied to the card if the cancellation notice is not honored.
- First and last names of each guest and their selection of services. Keep in mind that we cannot change treatments upon arrival. Any changes to the treatments must be made directly though Janine or Danica 7 days in advance. We will do our best to accomadate the changes.